10-Months-Old Dies In A Tragic House Fire In The Western Region

10-Months-Old Dies In A Tragic House Fire
10-Months-Old Dies In A Tragic House Fire

 856 total views,  1 views today

A piece of sad news going viral it that a 10-months-old baby girl has died in a tragic house fire in the Amanfi Central District of the Western Region.

The news was confirmed by the National Disaster Management Organization(NADMO). It also added that a 42-year-old man and a 5-year-old girl also lost their lives after they sustained severe burns.

According to NADMO’s investigations, the 5-year-old girl was playing with matches in a room that had fuel deposits in it while her parents were outside the house.

The Zonal Coordinator for NADMO, Isaac Kobina said that the bodies of the deceased have been released to their families for burial, he told Asaase News.

He also revealed that the fire swept through six rooms in the compound, leaving some of the tenants displaced.

See the photos below:

Source: ghgossip

Facebook Comments Box

Kwaku Nimako

I am a blogger and a Web Developer. Exclusive News Plus is an all-around news and advertisement platform created by myself and powered by Global Marketers. For any advertisement or promo, please call 0343022271. NB: We offer business listing for free.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.