Simple Workout Steps That Will Build Your Fitness Level At Home.
Exercising the body regularly helps you to control your weight, reduce your risk of heart diseases. Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels, help you quit smoking, improve your mental health and mood, Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age.
Most of the time we feel lazy or too tired to visit the gym. If that is the problem you face? Then it solved these simple steps that will help you improve your home workout. Compound exercise will help you keep your fitness level high and build you in shape without stepping afoot at the gym.
Compound exercises are exercises that mostly work for multiple muscle groups at the same time. These exercises are gentle to perform but highly effective if taking seriously.
Benefits of compound exercise you should know;
- burning more calories.
- improving intramuscular coordination.
- elevating heart rate.
- improving flexibility.
- improving strength.
- gaining more muscle mass.
Types of compound exercise you can work out with;
- Barbell hip raises.
- Incline bench press.
- Clean and press.
- Parallel dips.
Why do compound exercises?
- Simulates real-world exercises and activities.
- It allows you to get a full-body workout faster and burns more calories.
- Decreases the risk of injury during sports.
- Keeps your heart rate up and provides cardiovascular benefits.
- It allows you to lift heavier loads and build more strength.
Below is a short video of common compound exercise at home;